Coast to Coast
TRANSPYR BACKROADS is an endurance cycle tourism challenge, an exclusive trip across the authentic Pyrenees that takes place at the same dates that TRANSPYR GRAN RAID MTB and presents you a route through very seldom travelled routes, with all types of firm that occasionally includes stretches of asphalt in fair condition and winding gravel roads that allow us to enjoy this unmatched Pyrenean traverse.
TRANSPYR BACKROADS in short:
- The Pyrenees COAST TO COAST form the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean
- Exclusive format in maximal 50 participants per group
- Visiting small roads with no traffic and unknown mountains passes
- Open traffic and circulation code observed
- GPS guidance to discover the Pyrenees at its best beauty and naturally
Using the data track on your GPS you’ll be able to make the crossing of the Pyrenees through valleys you’ve never heard of, across landscapes that only few riders have seen and making special attention to the challenges to overcome, those mountain passes that you will always remember.
With an average of around 140 distance km and 3000 elevation meters per stage, each participant chooses his strategy: to ride in group to save strength, to ride alone to enjoy the magic of the Pyrenees, or even stop in the cafés of the typical villages along the route.