Transpyr Backroads 2019 route is based on his 2018 edition, has seven stages covering over 1,000 km and rising nearly 20,000 meters of altitude ascent with 44 mountain passes that separate the Mediterranean from the Cantabric Sea.
The information contained in this section of THE ROUTE, including the data and profiles of each stage, corresponds to the 2018 edition. When the 2019 route is validated, it will be published in this same place.
There is also the possibility to participate in only a part of the route: Transpyr East comprising the prologue and stages 1, 2 and 3 (from Roses to Pont de Suert), and Transpyr West comprising the stages 4, 5, 6 and 7 (from Pont de Suert to Hondarribia).
Guide of the route for Transpyr Backroads 2019 (from 9th to 15th June) with the track data of 2018:
- Stage 1: Roses – Camprodon (157 km, 2750 m)
- Stage 2: Camprodon – La Seu d’Urgell (150 km, 3200 m)
- Stage 3: La Seu d’Urgell – El Pont de Suert (137 km, 3150 m)
- Stage 4: El Pont de Suert – Aínsa (136 km, 2475 m)
- Stage 5: Aínsa – Jaca (130 km, 2860 m)
- Stage 6: Jaca – Roncesvalles (168 km, 3450 m)
- Stage 7: Roncesvalles – Hondarribia (148 km, 2350 m)
- TOTAL:1050km y 19.500m
WARNING: The distance and altitude data may vary due to final adjustments of the route.